Imagine a home that makes life easier…
- A home that works intelligently to support the way you live.
- More energy efficient and less expensive to run.
- Better security to protect you and your family.
- Entertainment, when and where you want it.
- A home that’s healthier and more comfortable for you and your family.
- All of this at the touch of a button or spoken command.
Discover more, with Smart Home Week, a showcase for the very best in smart, connected and integrated home technology.
Smart Home Week is a not for profit industry campaign designed to promote the benefits of Smart Home technologies and applications. The campaign is voluntarily funded by our Sponsors.
In addition, other companies, including manufacturers, installers, stockists and retailers can sign up to be Supporters of Smart Home Week and have the rights to use the logo and other campaign intellectual property.
The main purpose of the campaign is to inform and educate UK consumers about the benefits and opportunities of living in a smart, connected way.
We also want to address concerns about complexity, reliability and data security and any other issues around smart home products.
Smart Home Week is a new initiative for 2017 and we hope it will grow to become a bigger annual event.
The campaign has appointed a marketing agency to project manage and promote Smart Home Week and they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.